· When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
· Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
· Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
· When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.
· Let others know when they've invaded your territory.
· Take naps.
· Stretch before rising.
· Run, romp, and play daily.
· Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
· Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
· On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
· On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
· When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
· No matter how often you're scolded, don't buy into the guilt thing and pout...run right back and make friends.
· Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
· Eat with gusto and enthusiasm. Stop when you have had enough.
· Be Loyal. Never pretend to be something you're not.
· If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
· When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.